How do I file a police report?

If you want to file a police report, please call (205) 668-3505 or come by the office located at 10947 Highway 25, (across the street from Central State Bank). Please remember that calling or speaking with a police employee does not mean that a report was filed. Ask the officer for a report number.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I have an outstanding warrant against me?
2. What are the hours of operation for City Hall?
3. How do I file a police report?
4. How can I get a copy of a police report?
5. How can I discretely report a crime or suspicious activity?