- ADA Accessible
- Running Water
For all Community Center Reservations
- City of Calera Resident
- Valid Driver's License
- Calera Utility Bill
Para todas las reservas del Centro Comunitario
- Residente de la Ciudad de Calera
- Licencia de conducir valida
- Ciudad de Calera factura de servicios publicos (Utility Bill)
- Private party gatherings such as teas, showers, birthday parties, weddings, receptions, etc. and organizational community meetings.
- All activities must end at the end of your rental time either: Noon or 6:00 p.m.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
- No admission charge or similar donation can be charged.
- No smoking inside building.
- No loud music, P.A. systems or loud bands allowed on premises.
- No violations of any state or City of Calera ordinances.
Rental Fee: $625.00 ($500.00 of the $625.00 is your deposit)
The reservations and use of this City of Calera property is intended for City of Calera residents (inside corporate limits) and businesses. The Calera Police Department will monitor the activities and any violation of the Rules and Regulations governing the use of property will result in the activity to be closed and the premises vacated. Any problems that occur during usage will be documented and grounds for future denial of use by the individual or association / group involved.